Trinity Church, at Sebringville, was organized by Rev. E. Patterson, Anglican minister at Stratford, in 1875.
Its principal promoters were Messrs. Pearson, Coulton, Hamilton, Moore. and Ruston, who opened a mission in 1872.
At its organization as a congregation there was a membership of 30 which, in 1902 had increased to 70.
In 1887 a comfortable building was erected at a cost of $1,400, where Rev. D. Deacon, now pastor, holds service.
There is a good Sabbath school in connection with the church, under Mrs. Mason as superintendent, having an average attendance of between 30 and 40 pupils.
William Johnston, December 31, 1902.
Link: William Johnston's 1902 account of Sebringville, Perth County, Ontario
Update: Trinity Anglican, Sebringville also served as place of worship for St Paul's Lutheran Church (1909-1953).
In the 1960's Trinity shared a Rector with Trinity, Mitchell. In 1983 Trinity became part of a three point parish when St. Stephen's, Stratford (est. 1952) was added.
Trinity Anglican Church, Sebringville closed in 1997.