In 1886 an Episcopal church was organized in Atwood by Rev. Mr. Griffin. Services were held in the school house for about two years, when a frame edifice was constructed at a cost of about $1,200. This congregation, which was not large at its outset, has not increased, many members having removed to other sections. At present there is no regular minister. A Sabbath school, with about 30 pupils, is conducted by the Society of Ladies' Aid.
William Johnston, December 31, 1902.
Link: William Johnston's 1902 account of Atwood, Perth County, Ontario
Update: In 1969, St. Alban's and St. David's, Atwood joined Grace Church, Millbank and Christ Church, Milverton to form a 3-point parish.
Today, St. Alban's and St. David's is part of the 6-point Parish of the Resurrection.